Israel Service Manager
We are looking to hire an excellent Service Manager to provide aftersales support and the delivery of large contracted and technical services to both internal and external clients within Israel and UK customers with equipment deployed globally.
In this role, you will provide technical support and operational direction in the development and implementation of product line training to multiple service providers; which consists of both Smiths Detection and 3rd Parties. It will be also your responsibility to ensure an effective service delivery, management and leadership for large complex global contracted services, eg. DfT, UK MoD and EL AL Israel Airlines contracts, for their products and activities worldwide, involving multiple technical and administrative disciplines.
This role is for you if you would like to get involved in high-tech security solutions, and you like to travel. The job is based in the UK but regular travels can be expected to Israel.
- Provide Service support for a product or range of products
- Provide effective resolution of customer technical issues, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Provide on-site service assistance to ensure successful delivery of installations, projects, and programs
- Organize, allocate resources, and manage the internal and external multidisciplinary teams and customer relationships
- Negotiate and reach agreement with customer or end user (internal or external to company) on all contractual requirements including deliverables/service, scope, time, cost and quality
- Provide strategic direction in the development and implementation of product line training to both internal and external clients
- Be a Point of escalation for all service issues/problems for released/supported products/manage customer relationships
- Develop and use control methods and reporting for forecasting, identifying, monitoring and resolving variances in scope, cost, time and quality. Ensure compliance with Company policies for Ethics, Health, Environment and Safety
- You have experience in a leadership role within a service organisation and responsibility for leading the growth of a business, preferably in Aviation and Defence
- Ideally you have a degree in Engineering or solid experience in Service Delivery
- You have great competency in use of all programs within MS Office Suite and aptitude for learning specialized software programs
- You should be an excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- You should demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interface comfortably with all levels in the organization including executive management
Smiths Detection offers advanced security solutions in civil and military markets worldwide, developing and manufacturing government-regulated technology products that identify explosives, chemical and biological agents, weapons and contraband. It is part of Smiths Group, a global leader in applying advanced technologies to markets in threat as well as contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications and engineered components. Smiths Group employs around 23,000 people in more than 50 countries.